Monday, April 25, 2005

Cherrychocolatecandy is Back :)

The Cherry is back.

Why the absence?

I can't give reasons. But all I can say is I am back and I am hopefully back for good.

What have I been up to?

Pondering and thinking about what a blog actually means to me.

Why "The Angelic Grace" ?

Its a name of a ship which was involved in some contractual dispute on the high seas of Spain or something like that.

No, I'm not implying that I'm angelic or that I am full of grace.

I have my flaws.

I am not a clear cut diamond.

I am human.

Apologies for my short "demise".

Was my absence a gimmick to attract attention?

No, trust me it wasn't. I really did contemplate to stop blogging for good.

But because of my writing addiction, I have decided to continue. This time, I won't be so revealing about my life.

My life shall not be an open book anymore.

Nonetheless, it does not mean that this blog is less colourful than the previous one.

Do continue to support the Cherry like you used to :)

|