Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Craving For Economy Rice dan lain-lain lagi...

One down, 3 to go.

It was alright yesterday. The fact that I did similar questions at least 3 times helped a big deal. I was not so jittery and I wrote my answers systematically. For the first time in 3 years, I underlined my cases and made sub-headings. The only thing I'm unsure of are my answers. I may have done the questions before, but I don't have the answers. One bad thing about Law School here is they do not give model answers for the past exam papers. I guess, I can't blame them. Each law answer is unique. There are no 2 answers which are the same unlike Maths or other Math based subjects. Different students will use different cases to argue. Different cases have different points. Oh well. All I can do is just sit back and pray.

Meanwhile, I am stressing over my 2nd and 3rd paper. At this very moment, I am revising for my 3rd which is on Saturday morning at 9am. My 2nd paper finishes at 3.30pm on Friday. So, good luck to me.

It was so good to see Vinz again last night. Geez. We were only a part for one day and yet we missed each other so much. Don't know whether this is a good thing or a bad thing. I think we are getting to attached to each other. Will be seeing him again tonight. Although I sleep on a single bed here, it feels so large without him around.

I suddenly have a craving for Economy Rice. Heheh. I miss the Economy Rice stall we have in JB. So yummy! When I'm home, I must have it at least twice a week for dinner. I will pile up my mini box of rice with kangkung belacan, pak choi, long beans with belacan and tofu. (Me not a meat fan) Yummylicious!!! Can't wait to go home and patronise that stall!

I'm so sick of eating sandwiches day in and day out. I'm so sick of eating bananas and grapes. I'm so fed up of eating eggs and sausage for breakfast. I can't stand the smell of toast anymore.

I want Chicken Rice - Without the chicken :P

I want Bak Kut Teh - Just the soup!

I want Mee Hoon Kueh - Without the pork balls

I want Beef Noodles, Wat Tan Hor, Wantan Mee, Chee Cheong Fun, Nasi Lemak, Assam Laksa, Laksa Johor, Mee Rebus, Hokkien Mee, Prawn Mee and all the other yummy Malaysian fare!

|