Thursday, July 14, 2005

"To all Malaysians, welcome home."

My bags are packed and I'm ready to go home for 2 months. Can't wait to get on the National Express bus to Heathrow airport and hop onto MH1 for my flight back to Malaysia! The best part of my flight is when the MAS cabin crew announce that we have arrived at KLIA. They always say this...

"To all visitors, welcome to Malaysia. To all Malaysians, welcome home."

Everytime they say that, I can't help but tear. You wouldn't know this feeling until you've been away from home for so long. It has been 10 months since I stepped foot on Malaysian soil and breathed in Malaysian air. I'm so looking forward to this short but definitely enjoyable break!

But then again...my heart is heavy. I will be leaving my fatty behind for 2 months. Hopefully when I come back, I would be able to persuade my parents to let me share a flat with him. If I can't, its ok. I'll still be able to see him anytime I want! :)

|