Friday, August 05, 2005

I finally got my graduation photos up. I don't think they are particularly nice. Somehow I feel like I lacked a very happy look. Hmmph. Nevermind. There is still another graduation in December 2006 to look forward to.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Me with my parents

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Me and Vinz

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Me, Laura and Gary

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Me, Cindy and Jillian

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been home 3 weeks and all I've been doing (other than going to KL for a week) is wake up at 11am, watch TV all day and night long and sleep at 11pm. Ohh...not to mention take silly photos such as this when my nephew and sister are around..hehe..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Don't my sister and I look alike?

|