Thursday, November 17, 2005

Blog Back in Action...

You know when you are out of the blogging world for so long, you just lose touch. The longer you leave, the less you are drawn to writing. Just the same thing that is happening to me right now.

I have been reading blogs regularly. I know that James went to the Taiping Zoo with the family. I know that Mami and Buaya69 have gone to greater heights. And I know that Auntie Lilian just made really yummy Malay style fried chicken. The only thing I haven't done regularly is write.

So now I'm back and I hope I will be back for good. Of course there will be some pauses here and there due to the constant heavy workload I have. But hopefully other than those small hiccups, there will not be anymore missing links in my written public life.

Just a little update on what I've been up to for the past month...

Vinz went back to Malaysia and will be back on January 12th. The first night was hell. It was lonely and quiet in our suddenly huge apartment. The second night was better and by the third, I was back to my old self; the girl who lives by herself, shuts herself up in her room all day and eats nothing but vegetables and plain rice for dinner. Life still has to go on I thought. So I might as well make the best out of it.

Then I was busy with my assignments and still am actually. I wrote 2 essays and I've got another one to write before the begining of the holidays. I've got 2 group projects which I will elaborate on how irritated I am with some irresponsible members.

I also attempted to bake some ginger cookies last week which turned out pretty alright. I've gobbled down half the batch I made in a week and I might just make somemore when I'm in the right mood for some.

And of course I've been on the phone with my dear boyfriend. He misses me like crazy and so do I. He even offered me to buy a plane ticket for me to go back to Malaysia to be with him for Christmas and stay in his house. But of course...how could I agree to such a thing? Romantic though it may sound but if my mum finds out and she probably will cos KL isn't very small, I will be chopped into a few million pieces and be put into her grinder.

For now I just have to live in this apartment with the whirring sounds of my computer to keep me company till Vinz comes back. He sent me a text early Monday morning which said...

"Baby...when I come back...I promise we won't be apart like this again. We will be together always ok?"

|