Monday, November 21, 2005

Ducks Ice-Skating?

I woke up this morning and was a wee bit disappointed that I did not wake up to a snow capped car park. But as I looked closer, I saw frost built up overnight on the green grass and on my neighbours' cars. Thick frost. It could almost pass as snow. I opened my window and stretched my hand out to test the air. It was bitterly COLD. My "test drive" only lasted less than 5 seconds. I quickly shut the window and switched on the heater.

As I walked out of my apartment, I decided to take some photos of the frost bitten ground.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Frozen leaves and twigs

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Frost covered grass

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Can you see the ice?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Just look at the ducks. They are ice-skating!

I wonder what tomorrow's weather will bring. Snow? Or just more frost?

|