Friday, December 16, 2005

'Tis the Season!

Yup! It is the season to be jolly once more. Christmas is upon us again and being in a land where the birth of Jesus our saviour is celebrated with pomp and grandeur, I just can't help but carve a smile on my face when I see those twinkling Christmas lights decorating the dull streets of Nottingham.

The lights in my heart however, are not twinkling. They have actually been switched off for quite a while since Vinz went back to Malaysia. I am looking forward to January 12th eagerly.

I'll be off to London today and I'm going for my annual (hmm..not so annual already since I went for a trip in June) holiday to Europe! This time Eileen and I have selected Florence as our destination. I anticipate lots of shopping and photo taking and of course gelato eating :P

I will post up the photos once I get my courseworkS started and finished. So, I probably will not be updating this blog in the next couple of weeks.

Here's wishing my readers (if any of them still linger around here) a very Happy Christmas and a Blessed New Year!

Father Lord,
I thank You for Jesus...
I thank You for bringing Jesus to us...
I thank You for all the good things that You have given us...
I thank You for always being there for us whenever we need you, Lord.
In Jesus's holy name...
Amen

|