Wednesday, May 03, 2006

A walk down memory lane again...

It was a lonely night wtihout Vinz around. The house was so quiet I could hear a pin drop on the carpet. I buried my head into my books and journals till wee hours of the morning. Then I decided to give my old friend from college, Ying, a call. We had a good time chatting for nearly 30 minutes when she had to hang up and get ready for work. I really miss Ying. It was always the 3 of us, Ying, Hilda and I. The trio whom KTJ students especially the boys named ''The 3 bitches''. Not proud to be named as one but that was how close we were. We ate, we studied, we went for classes, heck...sometimes we even camped in each other's bed together. Ohhh how I miss those days!!

It has been 4 years since we left college but we still keep in touch via phone and MSN and it is so good to know that our friendship has stood the test of time. We talked about how we hated each others' guts when we first stepped into Jawahir House. Thanks to our housemistress who realised how much we hated each other, we became close friends...the inseperable trio. She made the three of us work together on the college's Open Day project. We were to be in charge of the decorations of house's booth, the face painting activities and the balloon blowing. Heh...I remembered that we put two big balloons over our purple house t-shirt and we kept laughing and laughing as it looked so much like one of our Mat Salleh teacher in school :P

We talked about how our lives have changed since we left college. We talked about the string of boyfriends we had since then. We talked about our future. We talked about how different our thinking has become now when compared to our college days.

We still had the girly laughters. We still teased each others' funny moments in college like how Ying sat on a bowl of duck flavoured instant noodles and we had to eat it even though we just ate one 5 minutes ago. We laughed at Brian McKnight's ''Back at One'', the hockey stick, umbrella and the sound of crashing plates.

I miss Ying and Hilda. I miss our carefree life in college. We were three of a kind...the nerd, the street wise and the emotional.

We ended our conversation with....see you's and take care's, wondering when will the 'see you' bit materialise...

|